Still trying to stay strong! It gets a little bit easier every day to stick to my eating routine. I did cheat a little bit by having a shortbread cookie and mini peppermint patty in class though. We had a guest speaker who talked about working with eating disorders and for some reason the professor brough candy and cookies for the class. I mean, I pretty much HAD to take one because I didn't want anyone to think I had an eating disorder and was ano or something. It's ok though, I made dinner light and stayed within my limits for the day.
Workouts:
Boxing Bootcamp - 1 hour
Yoga - 1 blissful hour
Treat:
Snacks in class
Accomplishment:
Yoga was awesome for me. I was so much more flexible for some reason and really felt things where I needed stretched. Just a good day!
So I feel that I've been doing really well, but this weekend stands to be a challenge to my challenge success. This weekend was one of my two self-approved cheat weekends. I'm going back to Wooster for my sorority alumni formal. I'll get to be around so many sisters that I love and miss and I can't not partake in the festivities. I'm really hoping to stay on track somewhat, but I fear for my waistline. So prayers are greatly appreciated that I don't go off the deep end. Oh boy....
No comments:
Post a Comment