Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Transformation Challenge: Days 20-21

The halfway point has come and gone.  I planned on making a big deal out of it with half-way point reflections or something philosophical, but that just didn't happen.  And neither did a post on the actual half-way point.  You see it's Finals week at UC, which equals Rachel scrambles frantically to get all her projects and exams done that she has put off all quarter in order to workout and look fabulous.  Because of this, I'm tired and can barely remember yesterday.  But I will try and summarize the past two days before I do one more assignment and turn off the lights, because tomorrow is another (frantically busy) day!

Workouts:
Day 20:  Yoga - 1 hour and Barre - 1 hour
Day 21: Cardio Attack - 55 min


Challenges:
Cheating on the eating.  Yesterday I had a fudge pop and lite cool whip.  While it's not all that unhealthy it isn't on the cleanse and I didn't need to eat it.  And today I really was bad. I had a beer. I'm not supposed to have any alcohol on this cleanse, but today is my second to last day and my cohort went out for pizza and beer after our (awful) final exam.  I only had a few bites of my friend's pizza and one delicious Purple Haze.  How could I resist when my favorite beer was on tap?!

Accomplishments:
Cardio Attack still sucked. But I think I didn't die quite as bad as last week?

No comments: