Sunday was a recovery day for me. I wasn't very good but I wasn't all that bad either. I skipped a workout yet again, but didn't go hog wild at the breakfast buffet. I was "bad" by having a bagel with cream cheese, but ate relatively healthy the rest of the day. I was really tired from a great long weekend and just took the day as a time to prepare for the upcoming week.
Today I was pretty good for the most part, as I stuck to eating healthy and got in a workout. Let me tell you, taking a break from working out is a horrible idea. Barre was pretty difficult for me today and my legs still feel a little weak. I did go for the highest weights, but still...I should not have found it that hard! Lesson learned, just keep working out at all costs! It's so hard to jump back in!
Today was a very long and challenging day for me emotionally as it was my first day working as an intern in the schools. I experienced a lot of crazy things in the counseling office and so for that I'm treating myself to a glass of vino and going to bed early before heading to the gym bright and early.
Workout:
Barre - 1 hour
Treat:
Wine
Lesson:
Maybe I will never hit my magic "number". My scale is pretty stubborn and really refuses to move towards my goal weight. Just when I thought it was caving, it jumped backwards. Maybe I need to be ok with this number it is set on.
No comments:
Post a Comment