I'm just gonna say that I hate Cardio. So what in the world makes me keep signing up for this Cardio Attack class? Stubbornness I guess. I know it's what I need so I keep taking it in hopes that these pounds will melt off and I'll finally hit my goal weight. If it doesn't work, I'm not going to be a happy camper. Especially since smores are not cleanse approved.
Workouts:
Boxing Bootcamp - 45 min. mostly arms
Cardio Attack - 55 min of a whole lot of torture
Challenges:
My classmates got frozen yogurt in between our two Tuesday classes. I was drained and stressed and could have really gone for some fro-yo. But alas, I stayed strong because my cleanse forbids dairy and sugar so that would be a double whammy cheat.
Staying awake to hurry up and right a chapter review that is due tonight. It is past my bedtime and I need me some shut eye and recovery time!
Treat:
I sadly ate a whole bag of popcorn because I hadn't consumed enough calories for the day and wanted something crunchy. I'm pretty sure that is not on my list of acceptable cleanse foods, but it didn't forbid it either and I was running out of options.
Lesson:
Everyone at work has been going on and on and on and on about this Advocare product called Spark. It's a vitamin powder you put in your bottle of water and it has some caffeine and no sugar. It is supposed to provide mental clarity all day and energy. I admit it, I was skeptical that it would be any different than having a nice cup of joe in the am, but I was wrong. I took a spark this morning and felt great all day (well as great as one can feel sitting through 2 classes and a supervision session from he...you get the picture). I did not feel the urge to even stop at Starbucks in the afternoon like I usually do on Tuesdays. It lasted me a good 12 hours of focus. Unfortunately that 12 hours has worn off and I need to take my droopy eyes to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment