Workout:
Dance Class - 1hour
Challenge:
Not eating a bagel at Panera while I studies with Emily. Seriously, it's like they pump warm yummy bagel smell through that place to make people ruin their diets.
Accomplishment:
I finally hit my benchmark weight! (well for a day at least). I had told myself that I could buy a new/smaller pair of my favorite Ann Taylor Loft jeans when I hit this weight. I've been needing this size for a bit now, but wanted to hit my goal before I forked over the semi-large sum for denim. I headed in to Loft today because they were having a 30% off everything sale and I figured this was perfect timing. I tried the size smaller on and they fit! But then when I was moving around I noticed they stretched out a little and weren't all that tight around the waist...gasp, could it be? Was I really 2 sizes smaller? I risked it and tried on the next size down and breathed a sigh of relief when I buttoned them. However, while the "fit" there weren't as flattering as I'd like, but given a little time (say til the end of the challenge maybe?) I think they will be the right size for me. While this is uber exciting and all, I became a little frustrated. Do I buy the pair that fits better now but will likely be too small soon? Was it worth the $50.00?!! Or do I buy the size that is a little small at the time but should fit soon? But what if I stop losing inches and stay at this size? After going back and forth and not having a support system in the store, I gave up and left without either pair. It's like the universe does not want me to have jeans that fit! But just you wait universe, I'm going to get to that next size down. You may have won the battle, but I will win the war of jeans!!! Guess that means back to the gym tomorrow, eh?
Treat:
I got my hairs did! Something about a nice trim and fresh bangs to make a girl feel good about herself (even if she doesn't have a good pair of jeans).
1 comment:
I am having the same problem! So I have been going with the little too tight. Luckily! Blousey (maybe I just made that word up, hope you understand what I am referring to) tops are in, so you can cover that bulge!
I also told my sister I want one of the belly bands that pregnant women wear so they can unbotton the top button, but you can't tell when they cover ti with their shirt so I can not have to keep buying new jeans. But she told me I can't do that :-)
Post a Comment