First off let me just say this "ow". My body hurts. It's aching and not happy with my workouts today. But, I don't care, because finally finally finally after weeks of flirting with it, I hit my benchmark goal weight today! Yay for results! I feel like I should have been there awhile ago, but this whole stupid plateau thing is really a debbie downer. I'm hoping that by taking these supplements and shakes I can keep tricking my body to lose even more. Just in case that doesn't do it alone, I'm working out like a mad woman. That's really what I look like sometimes after a workout too. A sweaty, frizzy haired, beet red faced, mad woman who takes 3 difficult classes in one day. I'm proud of myself for pushing through it even though I was so tempted to skip the last one. No pain no gain right? And with that, thank goodness for ibuprofen! Oh and luckily tomorrow is my easy or "off" day.
Workouts:
Body Pump (first time taking this one! Barbell workout at 7am) - 1 hour
Barre - 1 hour
Chickboxing - 1 hour
Accomplishment:
Seeing my muscles flexing while I was working out. Also, burning over 1,000 calories and making it through 3 classes today. Plus that whole meeting my benchmark goal weight :)
Challenge:
Breathing while not working out. This stupid cold makes it impossible! That was a benefit of all my workouts today. My nose and head clear up when I'm working up a sweat.
Treat:
While this is not a treat I consumed, a purchase from amazon arrived at my doorstep today. I bought an Oyster blender that is for smoothies and you make it in a to-go water bottle. Perfect for mixing up a shake real quick and heading out the door. Genius I tell ya! (P.S. It's bright green so of course I love it even more)
No comments:
Post a Comment