Despite losing an hour of sleep, today has been a pretty good and productive day. I started my day off with a special class for challenge participants at BFF. It was a combo of yoga and pilates mat work. It should have been easy, but I was really struggling today. Not sure if the class was really that hard or if I was just that tired. Anyways, it got my day off to the right start and I stayed busy the rest of the day. I met my classmate/friend Mary at Panera to go over our study guide for my Career Development final that is on Tuesday. We powered through and got it just about finished before my computer died. I then took a mini shopping trip, came come and chopped veggies, made a delicious dinner of salmon and zucchini squash and then wasted time online. I definitely didn't get everything done I was supposed to, but I still think I did alright.
Survivor Sunday Mat class - 1 hour
Challenge:
Staying hydrated. I don't know what was with me today, but I couldn't quench my thirst. My mouth was so dry even after drinking water. I was craving a sprite while studying again at Panera (not the only thing I was craving with all those goodies around!) but stayed strong and avoided the pop.
Treat:
I did a little shopping for new workout clothes and came home with a bag full of vibrant neon colored tops and bras. This should put a little pep in my step on the way to work out! I still need to find a good pair of capris or yoga pants, but I am so relieved to have a few more sports bras to get me through the week without doing laundry.
No comments:
Post a Comment