Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Transformation Challenge: Day 8

I went to bed at 9:30pm last night. I was so tired that texting a friend back took too much energy and I felt overwhelmed. Like really overwhelmed.  That, my friends, is a good sign that you need to get your rear to bed.  So I did and I didn't have anything this morning before my 9am workout so I slept like a baby.  It was raining, which always puts me out like a light.  So why did I wake up still exhausted? I woke up in a debbie downer kind of mood and was a zombie.  But I still made it to BFF and somehow managed to make it through 2 workouts, but I just wasn't feeling it.

I rewarded myself with a bath and did a hair mask, and face mask to try and soothe myself.  After that I somehow managed to waste an entire day that was supposed to be filled with productivity for schoolwork, by sitting on my futon.  I think I online shopped for shoes? I don't know, it's like I black out the entire day haha.  Talk about a waste!  I did eventually get dressed and went out for dinner with some new friends from the gym.  (Yay new friends!!!!).  We went out for sushi and since they are also doing the challenge, I didn't feel awkward not ordering a drink and discussing which rolls were less calories than the others. It's so nice to be able to socialize and not feel like a freak for counting calories and checking ingredients.

Workouts:
Zumba (it was an easy instructor, but at least I was moving and sweating a little) 45 min
Barre Intensity 1.5 hours of arms, legs, and abs

Accomplishments:
Not giving in to all my cravings! Also, not ordering wine at dinner when others did.
Even though it's a certain time of the month, I can see abs!!! (only when flexing, but hey, they are still there!)

Treats:
Sushi!!! (California roll- 255 calories and Yellowtail Scallion- 200)
My favorite lunch - natural almond butter, greek yogurt, honey, banana

No comments: