Monday, February 27, 2012

Transformation Challenge: Day 6

It's really a shame that I can't seem to convince my mind that it's important to actually do all that school work that's piling up.  Instead I'm so focused on this challenge and meeting my goals that I push the homework aside and spend hours researching nutrition, browsing pinterest for healthy recipes, and planning my workouts for the week.  It's not like I'm obsessed in an unhealthy way, but that is what I'm passionate about.  That's where all my energy and motivation is going.  If only I was in school for something where all this dedication counted maybe I'd be doing better in school.  To be fair, I lost all motivation for school half way through last quarter, so I'd just be avoiding homework with something else if not working out.  At least I'm making responsible decisions in one part of my life.  I'll take it.

Workouts:
Yoga (bright and early!) - 1 hour
Barre - 1 hour

Accomplishment:
Made and packed a healthy lunch for tomorrow as I run from work to Campus. Yay actually eating on Tuesdays!

Lesson:
If you have a George Foreman Grill, don't forget you have it! Thanks to a reminder from mi madre, I took it out of the box and dinner was so much easier and quicker.  I see dinners looking up :)

2 comments:

Your Fairy Godmother said...

Ummm...sounds like you found your passion. Maybe your major needs to change! Love you!

Megan said...

I'm so proud of you, and totally impressed. You are my new role model. I can't wait to see how you feel at the end of this challenge! Keep up your hard work and know that I'm exhausted and eating poorly and thinking of you. :)