Monday, February 27, 2012

Transformation Challenge: Day 5

BFF is usually closed on Sundays, but during the challenge they are holding a special class for challenge participants called Survivor Sundays.  We are all trying to complete a mini challenge of attending a class at BFF 30 out of the 40 days, so this is a huge bonus.  However, each class on Sunday is a secret as to what we will be doing.  Since I work there I had the inside scoop on this weekend and I think it might have been better not knowing that Cardio Attack was the first surprise class.  But even so, I went, I sweated, I cursed the inventor of burpees, and I conquered...errr or at least survived.

Workouts:
Survivor Sunday - Cardio Attack.  1 minute of a cardio drill full out, followed by 15 seconds rest. Repeat with new cardio exercise. (doesn't it just sound like a blast?!)

Challenge:
One word - Burpees!

Accomplishment:
I did the harder versions of most of the exercises most of the class.

Treat:
A new twist on a breakfast staple. I had 1 slice of ezekiel 4:9 bread toasted topped with 1 tablespoon natural peanut butter, 3 sliced strawberries and a drizzle of honey. mmmmmm


No comments: