Saturday, February 25, 2012

Transformation Challenge: Day 4

Ok so I did it, I had wine.. I know I know! I broke my rule! I should be ashamed, but I've already come up with excuses that make me feel that it wasn't really breaking the rule at all. I'm sure after you read them you will completely agree that I did the right thing:
1) It's not like I gave it up for lent so I'm not taking back my word to God
2) I was invited to dinner at my friends' house (Emily and Kyle) for a nice dinner (weight watchers approved!) and everyone else was drinking so I didn't want to be unsocial
3) I said "no thank you" 3 times before I said "yes"
4) I only had 1 (maybe large) glass so I was still good
5) I stayed within my calories for the day
6) I was the only single there with 3 other couples....so obviously I deserved a glass of wine for goodness sake!

Today's Workout:
Alter Ego Dance Class (Par of Justin Timberlake's "My Love").  Difficult choreography as far as details but not so great as far as cardio. Thus, today was an easy workout day.  I'm ok with that considering my legs are pretty achy today (maybe shinsplints?!) and I have a killer workout tomorrow.

Today's Accomplishment:
Ummm...I didn't have a second glass of wine?

Today's Challenge:
Trying to be a social person while trying to be really strict on my eating/workout/drinking/sleeping goals.

No comments: