Tuesdays are my long grueling days for this quarter. I leave my place at 5:30am and usually don't get back until 7:15pm. I get a lot of stuff packed in those hours though so when I finally return to my couch/futon I feel pretty good about my accomplishments. Today I pushed it extra hard and to reward myself I skipped my least favorite class. I figured I deserved some sort of treat and since I can't have the cake and ice cream I'm desperately craving, I thought it was a suitable compromise. I think an extra early bedtime is in order for today as well. For some odd reason I'm plain old exhausted!
Workouts:
Boxing Bootcamp - 45 min. (left drenched)
Body Combat (martial arts choreographed to a playlist...also left drenched)
Walk/Run with classmate Michelle (while skipping class) about 2 miles....but we somehow forgot to run all but .5 miles of it. Workouts seem to get in the way of gossip haha.
Accomplishment:
I burned over 1,000 calories by 9:00am and still managed to eat really healthy!
Treat:
No class with Prof. Watson!!!
Lesson:
Buy only healthy foods so that when you want to cheat, you can't. I'm having a hormonal induced chocolate craving, but only have an 80 calorie fudgesicle in sight. I have no choice but to stay on track. Yay for showing myself who's boss!
No comments:
Post a Comment