So apparently I have a hard time keeping this blog going consistently throughout the year. I keep taking these hiatuses from writing. I have so much respect for people who are good at staying on top of blogging. Jordan, I'm looking at you kid! (Check out her amazing blog!) I have no clue how you do it.
I figure no one really notices anyways, but then I miss it and come crawling back, begging for readers. It seems that I only can keep writing when I have a goal and I feel you need to be kept abreast of my progress. Maybe since I live alone I try to force you all to be my confidants at the end of the day.
However, it is true that it is easier for me to write when I have a topic, a goal, a theme. Luckily for all you loyal fans (cricket cricket...) I have a new goal. This one is big. This one is aggressive. This one scares the crapola out of me. Stay tuned for the big announcement!
2 comments:
Thanks for the shout-out. :) I read it!
And you best tell me what this secret it NOW.
I agree with Jordan!
Post a Comment