Now for the Results -
And the Winner is...not me! But I saw this coming and braced myself for the loss of the coveted grand prize. I did get a nice little consolation award though as I won the triple-threat challenge. Out of the people that completed the triple-threat challenge I did the most frog-leaps, sit-ups, and push-ups (boy style) in a minute (for each). I'm pretty proud to report that I did 40 boy style push-ups. Who would have thunk it? I mean this girl couldn't do 5 a year ago. My oh my how far I've come. My sit-ups weren't anything super impressive with somewhere around 40 (I forget exactly), but my frog-leaps were what sealed my victory. 53 baby!!!! I'm going to go ahead and thank my cardio attack class for that. As much as I hate to admit it, it's a good class and I need to keep it up.
While I was away for Easter weekend, Bella Forza decided to announce my win by posting this goofy picture I took during my "After" photo shoot. Now I'm the tool flexing. Here is what is posted for all to see, sheesh.
Warning: Stomach does not stay that flat after you eat cake and easter candy for 2 weeks. (The cruelty!)
For the 40-Day challenge :
Total Inches Lost: 3.125
Difference in Hips: .625"
Difference in Arms: Same
Difference in Thighs: .375"
Difference in Waist: 1.625"
Difference in Chest: .5"
While I'm not thrilled with these results, I have to remind myself to look at the bigger picture. So if I take my measurements from the beginning of the challenge I did starting the day after Thanksgiving, here are my results.
Since Thanksgiving :
Total Inches Lost: 12.275"
Difference in Hips: 2.75"
Difference in Arms: .25"
Difference in Thighs: 2.25"
Difference in Waist: 4.625"
Difference in Chest: 2.25"
While I am pretty proud of how far I've come (this isn't even considering measurements when I first started working out ...dummy forgot to measure), I look at the above picture and realize how much hard work it is going to take to maintain and or improve. Time to put the cake down and get back on track.


3 comments:
YOU LOOK AMAZING! seriously. i am so proud of you and how you have been so diligent with the entire process! i know the results make you happy and that makes me happy! and it makes me miss you.
love you!
Way to go!!!! You look great girly! I am so proud of you. You still are the hardest working being I know. :)
R. Lib! You LOOK AMAZING!! I am so happy and proud of you! It looks like a ton of hard work and I love the smile you have on your face! You look proud of yourself, which to me is an even bigger accomplishment!
Go YOU!!!
Post a Comment