New Years has come and gone and now my winter break from school officially comes to an end (womp womp). I don't know what happened to my euphoric high when I wrote my last post, but I'm struggling to keep up my level of motivation. Taking a couple days off to eat drink and be merry appears to have been a mistake. I need to get back on track by eating better, working out more, and keeping up on school work. It just seems so tempting to stay in my sweats drinking coffee in my apartment...(sigh). So here's hoping that when I wake up in the morning I've got the positive attitude back and the motivation to conquer the day. (Might need to make two cups of coffee eh?)
I hope that your New Years started off with a bang and that you are already well on your way to a productive year. And if you are getting a slow start like me, welp, it's ok we still have 362 days to catch up.
1 comment:
You need to give yourself some time to veg out:) You'll be back at it in no time!
Post a Comment