Since I'm looking for a new city to live, I found myself rating, weighing, and considering all aspects of Denver throughout our packed trip of activities. Here's my report.
Reasons Denver is a "me" city:
Green all around! Lots of grass, even downtown.
Flowers
Water-creeks and lakes are galore.
Beautiful Weather. It gets the best of both worlds -no humidity and no desert heat stroke. (And I'd get a little taste of winter)
THE NEIGHBORHOODS. So many cute areas with their own boutiques, coffee shops, bars, whatever you need!
The architecture. It's just ascetically pleasing to me.
Pauses:
I am not a super active out doorsy person- I would feel guilty for this laziness compared to everyone else who are constantly on the go hiking, biking, running, etc...but this could be a push I need right?
High Altitude - I'd have to learn to bake all over again!
I would need to get a dog. Everyone else has one, maybe it's a requirement?
I'm guessing the cost of living would be a bit high.
Overall, I didn't feel like I HAD to move to Denver, but it did give me hope that the type of new living environment I need is out there. I think I should keep doing these city visits to compare and find my new locale. Who wants to pay for the next one?
1 comment:
Atlanta, Atlanta!!! I can't pay your airfare, but I could show you a good time and obvi you could stay with me. Cost of living = not so bad for a big city!!!
Post a Comment