Until then, I just pretend I'm Dave Grohl. Watch this with your eyes squinted and pretend along with me.
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Rock n Roll ain't noise pollution...
It's actually great therapy. Now that I can play (or attempt to play) 2 whole rock songs and am learning my 3rd, it's become a great release. It's actually comparable to dance for me. When I'm a work, I just think of the chords and can't wait to get home and practice. Of course, it always sounds way better in my head at work than when I'm actually playing at home...but it will get there one day. And then, I will be so good that I will have my own band. And my band will tour. And then I can quit my job. So then I won't have to sit at work thinking about playing, but get paid to play. Yes yes, I'm liking this very much. If only there was a need for a hesitant and inexperienced genre/sound out there. If that niche ever opens up, I've got it cornered for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment