Arizona is a tad bit on the warm side - if you consider Excessive Heat Warnings to be warm. If you look at the temperatures for this summer, it really doesn't seem as if it has been as hot as pervious years. That doesn't really do much for you though when you are stuck in the heat constantly. My office a.c. isn't working correctly so I sit in a hot box of over 80 degrees all day...and then walk outside to the 112 degree weather to get in my oven car (be careful with those steering wheels people) and then finally to the safety of my pretty cool apartment. But even to take a walk to the mailbox at night (you know, when things usually cool down) it's exhausting. Just because the sun goes down, does not mean the temp does. We even have been adding humidity into the equation of late. Now really, we only deal with these extreme temps to avoid humidity. You cannot add humidity!
I realized I'm ok with the heat for a little bit and then I hit a wall. Bam! I'm suddenly transformed into a toddler state where I am whiny, and just can't take it. Even eating is unappealing (which only makes me crankier). So if anyone could please send a cold front this way, we Zonies would really really appreciate it. Thank you Kindly.
P.S. Remember this post when everyone is jealous of my nice weather as the rest of you deal with snow ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment