See what good stuff you've been missing? Bet you wish I was in my quiet stage a little longer now huh.
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Please Excuse
Oh hello there, remember me? Yeah, it's been awhile. Not sure why I get in those moods where I don't feel like sharing much and then other times you can't get me to shut up, but obviously I was in a bit of a quiet funk for awhile. I don't have any really good excuses except I got caught up in things and daily life stuff. A lot of things have been going on socially, at work, and mentally (in a reflection kind of way, not like a crazy way or anything). Just a little "spring cleaning" and organizing of my thoughts and goals. In my absence I had a little epiphany of sorts. Lately, I've been trying to figure out what side of me to follow. I think I'm a pretty multifaceted person because I like a lot of different things - and things that are complete opposites. Part of me still feels like a country small town girl and the other part of me likes city culture. What one is really me? What one do I chase after? And then the other day I just realized, why do I have to chose? There has to be the right combination out there that fits me. That goes for people and places. So I'm just trying to have a little faith that I will find my fit eventually (and hopefully soon) and then I can stop overanalyzing myself to death :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
welcome back
gosh, dad that was quick and wasn't it way past your bedtime?
YAY! I'm glad your quiet stage is over! I also think that we all have several sides to us and you'll definitely find yourself. I suggest going to grad school to "figure yourself" out.
Post a Comment