I know that this happened for a reason. You were needed somewhere else.
You just recently became reunited with the daughter you loved and bragged about and now you are back with your son who I didn't have the chance to meet. Those of us down here on earth are trusting God that he took you from us for a bigger purpose. For that reason, we all have to be strong and be thankful for the memories you left us with.
Thank you for being family to my roommate Veronica, for making me feel at ease whenever I tagged along, for making this last Fiesta Bowl so much fun, and for inviting me to experience my first crawfish boil (personal instructions and all).
You are truly one of the nicest people I've ever had the honor of meeting. Thank you...and when we all meet again, we'll have a toast of Glenlivet in your honor.
Love,
Rachel Libben

No comments:
Post a Comment