Monday, September 14, 2009

Not Your Typical Friday Night

I think it’s safe to say that I’m a pretty well rounded girl. I wouldn’t classify myself as a “princess” never have been, never will be. Not saying I’m not girly, because I definitely am, but I think it’s to a healthy level. On the other hand, I’ve never considered myself a tomboy, but am not afraid of dirt either.

I think my Friday night pretty much sums up my balance of interests. I decided to make it a low-key night so I prepped for my babysitting adventure (I’ll post more on that later) by baking cupcakes. As I was in the kitchen baking up some sweets, I was watching football. And then after cleaning up, I watched a little of Say Yes to the Dress. Football, cupcakes and dresses? Yeah, I think I’m well balanced. And speaking of football, shouldn’t I not be single since when given the chance to watch anything I want when alone, I choose ESPN? Just sayin…

1 comment:

Saranade07 said...

I think the fact you want to watch football makes you a way better catch than me...