Day 2 of Diane's visit consisted of more food adventures. After both working all day, we met up with Sarah & Co. at LoLo's. LoLo's serves chicken and waffles. Yes, you read that right. Fried Chicken AND Waffles, together on one plate. Definitely not something I would have thought to put together, but I kudos to the ones that came up with that combo! (You go Southerners) To top it all off? Koolaid in a mason jar. (It's ok, you can re-read that sentence again, I'll wait...back? let's proceed). If you are in town, you should check it out if you are up for an adventure. You should probably get one of their shirts too. "Ghetto-Fabulous" and "Hood Rich" are my favorites.
We took a little stroll through old town to the Coach House. We had some drinks and then were joined by the Fiesta Bowl crew. And to top off a great night? Stopping at the gas station for ice cream on our walk home.
Day 3? Even better. It consisted of a whole day with Diane watching the Buckeye's at an OSU bar, taking a nice little nap and then scoring big time at Last Chance - a discount Nordstroms. I walked out with one of the hottest pairs of shoes ever while Diane scored a LAMB purse to die for. We celebrated our retail success with a dinner at Sauce for old time's sake before heading out for the night for a little two-stepping at Toby Keith's. Diane is practically a pro now.
Day 4 was cut short when Diane had to go to the airport, but we sent her off in style by cruising around with the top down. Please come back Diane. Life is way more fun when I have a beach babe around :)
1 comment:
Those shoes were are the most fab!
Post a Comment