Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Revelations While Cleaning My Room

1) I own way more t-shirts than one human possibly needs. I try to get rid of some t-shirts to no avail. Each t-shirt I have is attached to some memory whether it be from a college event, high school team, or freebie. It just seems like I’d be throwing away a memory.
2) I have the most amazing friends…no I didn’t find friends hidden in my room…but I did find all the cards from all the special people in my life. Tears were shed. Thank you friends.
3) I’m indecisive (ok not a new finding!). I can’t even decide which drawer in my dresser to designate for each type of clothing. I need help.
4) I want my own house fast so I don’t have to keep putting a giant puzzle together every time I get something new or want to put something in my room. I thought when I graduated college I wouldn’t have to live out of one room anymore. So for my birthday if anyone is wondering what to get me, I’d like my own place, please.
5) When I clean my room I always end up at Target. It never fails, really. I usually think of some item that would make my room much more organized and head out to fulfill my quest of obtaining said item. Unfortunately, I tend to add a couple additional non organizational items in my cart…oops.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Hey Rach,

Wonder where you get your "saving things" and undecisiveness? Keep the shirts and I will make a quilt!

Love you,
Mom