Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Beginnings

Well Well Well, look who decided to pick up and write again? After a very looong hiatus, I feel the need to blog. I think that might be because I just experienced a lot of life changing decisions by quitting my job, saying goodbye to wonderful friends and family, driving 3 days across the country, and moving to Cincinnati where I'll start graduate school for School Counseling. I'm tired, I'm exhausted, I'm cranky and I'm homeless. Luckily I have friends willing to host me until I can find a place, but being tired and homeless is not a good feeling. So while I take a break from my constant craigslist stalking, I thought I might update you on where I am.

With that said...my blog title no longer reflects me. I'm taking suggestions on a new name for my new adventure. If anyone ever reads this, please let me know and hopefully with a fresh start I'll keep writing with gusto!

love,
your long lost blogger

1 comment:

Veronica said...

Blog name ideas:

Mid-West Maven
Ginger SNAPshots of My Life (get it?)
Life in Kentucky

It is 5 so I'm leaving work...I'll be thinking about this ALL night.

Love,
Veronica Rae