I know I've been absent on here for awhile. I've been meaning to blog, I really have. Unfortunately, the lack of legal internet curbed my attempts to share with y'all (I've been hanging with all these Southerners, sorry it just kinda slipped out).
I'm sitting here crossing my fingers that I don't disconnect from the wi-fi I'm picking up before I hit publish. I actually paid to get high speed internet but for some reason I can't connect even though my room mate can. I was hoping that my IT brother, Kenny, could fix the problem, but he said he couldn't unless I had Leopard for Mac. He HAPPENS to have an extra login. Wouldn't it be such a nice brotherly thing to share with his sister who is so far away and just wants to keep in touch? I personally think so. Maybe with a little pressure he will share the wealth and then I can once again be present in the blogging world.
1 comment:
Oh you can have the CD... you just have to come get it.... not like I can just snap my fingers and it's yours.
Post a Comment